The Bradys in Kazakhstan

Join Michael, Eileen and Owen as they travel to Astana, Kazakhstan to find the newest member of the Brady family.

Monday, May 15, 2006

It's raining in Astana

Today it's raining, so no walk in the park. Michael decided to try to make some art:





Owen knew what he wanted to do: play on the computer.



Eventually, we dragged him away and made him take a bath.



He loved that bath so much, he stayed in for an hour, giving Eileen some time to catch up on her crossword.



Now we're off to visit the baby...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! I don't check for a couple of days and WAM looks of stuff! Cool! I'm sure E will be thrilled to see all the photo's and learn about the apt. I'm so glad you all arived fine and are doing well. Owen looks like he fits in great and is having a good time. I don't think a language barrier would mean much to E either. I mean a captive audience is a captive audience. :)

    It's definitely a modern city. And an acquarium too- now that's a surprise for me. I love the tunnel. There was one of those in Maui too. I agree that it's very cool. Have you seen picts of that hotel in, um . . .the caribbean I think, where there is a water slide that goes through one of those tunnels in a shark filled tank? I think the hotel is called Atlantis.

    I will write more, but I need to go get ready for the park tomorrow. We're going to the windy park. :)

    BTW, it took E a couple of days to accept that Owen wasn't going to be around. He kept testing me to see if I changed my story. :)

    Lynne

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger The Bradys said…

    Hi Lynne, Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the comments! Michael's been going crazy with the blog now that we have access at home. I was going to email you to see if you had registered for BAS for the fall. I will want the Infant class for our new son - he'll be 12 months in August. Can you sign us up?

    The aquarium was fun, Owen didn't want to leave. Owen should be home in another 3 weeks and I know he'll enjoy seeing Ellery again!

    eileen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home